Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mary's Fireplace

Fireplace install 


Broken dishes into fireplace surround
Pique Assiette ( broken china)


Transporting on plywood.....it fit perfectly in back of truck, so snug that nothing could move while transporting
surface prepped for mosaic

 First section placed on fireplace surround. I had to hold it for a while then tape it, because of gravity. It really wanted to slide down.  My fear was the next morning I would find it in a pile at the base of fireplace




I think you can tell what month I did the install.
  YeahNext morning it is exactly how I left it .
My grout helpers...Nancy Francis and Lynda Gunderson are hard at work.

This last picture is the finished project. Sue, Nancy and Lynda after eight hours of grouting and clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment